In accordance with the applicable law, WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to take the necessary technical and organisational and measures appropriate to the level of security risk of the data collected.
All personal data provided via the means of communication provided (forms and email) will be included in a file for which WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL is responsible, which is processed according to the applicable law on Personal Data Protection for the sole purpose of attending to requests received. Whenever information is gathered for other purposes, these will be explained in the corresponding forms.
The data provided will be stored solely for the duration of the business relationship or for the time required to comply with legal obligations.
The data subject may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and opposition by sending an email to email@example.com, attaching a copy of their identity document with the request.
This security policy is governed by Spanish and European law on protection of digital data of a personal nature. Specifically, it complies with the following regulations:
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR)
- Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approves the Implementing Regulations of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on personal data protection (RDLOPD)
- Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The personal data processed is subject to the principles recognised in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 and subsequent of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the data subject’s consent is required at all times based on completely transparent information about the purposes for which the personal data are gathered.
- Principle of limited purpose: the personal data will be gathered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimising data: the data gathered will be restricted to those necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Principle of exactness: the personal data must be accurate and current.
- Principle of limited storage term: the personal data will only be kept in a manner that allows identification of the user for the time necessary for processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the personal data will be processed in a manner that guarantees their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The data controller will be responsible for overseeing compliance with the above principles.
This policy applies to the processing of data provided by users of the websites under the Woffu brand, owned exclusively by WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER S.L.
It also applies to users who subscribe to our newsletter or other promotions and marketing messages, as well as companies that purchase a licence for our Software to manage their employees’ time who are considered the Data Controller, and WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL is considered the Data Processor.
The personal data processed by WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL as Data Processor are the data necessary to provide the services which will always be rendered within its framework.
Transfers of personal data
WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL will not transfer the data to third parties or make international data transfers.
If Data Transfers are made or planned, they will be governed specifically by the data processing agreement signed by the parties, which will be considered an Annex to the User Licence.
Secrecy and security of personal data
WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures with the level of security appropriate for the risk of the data gathered, so as to guarantee the security of the personal data and prevent destruction, loss or accidental or illegal tampering with the personal data exchanged, stored or processed in any other manner, or unauthorised communication or access to that data.
The Website has a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate to ensure that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, this data being transferred between the server and User, and in backfeed, totally encrypted and securely.
The personal data will be treated confidentially by WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL, which undertakes to inform about and ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that this confidentiality will be upheld by its employees, associates and all persons with access to the information.
Rights derived from personal data processing
WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL is the data processor of the personal data of a company’s employees (Data Controller) as a consequence of an agreement between the parties to enable the company to optimise time management of its team, by virtue of which they may exercise the rights recognised in the GDPR and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
Right of access: all the data processed by Woffu has been provided by the company or by the employee. The data can be consulted from the platform in app.woffu with the registered email and password. Additionally, to request the data that WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL has about a company, the data subject may request them from firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying themselves as the representative.
Right to rectification: a data controller with an administrator role will be appointed within Woffu and the employee will be able to modify the employee’s data from woffu.com with the user and password at any time. Users can also request modification of their data by sending an email to the address email@example.com with the corresponding identification.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): the Controller may request erasure of the data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding identification as legal representative.
Right to restriction of processing: the Controller will have the right to demand that WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL restricts the processing of the data by sending an email to email@example.com.
Right to object to data processing: the data subject (employee) has the right to object to processing of the data by the Data Controller in the woffu.com platform. This request must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling: The data subject (employee) has the right for WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL to mark the data to limit its processing by submitting a request by email to email@example.com.
Right to data portability: The controller has the right to ask WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL to transmit the data to another Data Processor or to the Controller in a structured format in general use for automatic reading by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to withdraw and claim: The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of the data and to present a claim to the Supervisory Authority, the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos [Spanish Data Protection Agency].
Pursuant to the applicable law on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL informs users that it has created profiles in the Social Networks of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn in order to advertise its products and services.
Data of WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER S.L.
Tax identification number (CIF): B66473869
ADDRESS: Carrer Méxic 8, 08004, Barcelona
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL, thus showing an interest in the information posted on the Website. By joining our page, you agree to the processing of the personal data published in your profile.
Users can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL has access to and processes the user’s public information, particularly the contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not added to any processing systems.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, portability and to object to the processing of your personal data that you hold and may exercise with COMERCIAL WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER S.L. in accordance with the GDPR, you must take into account the following considerations:
- Right of access: This is the user’s right to obtain information about specific data of a personal nature and any processing of that data, as well as information available about the origin of the data and any communication, actual or planned.
- Right to rectification: This is the data subject’s right to have inaccurate or incomplete data corrected. This only applies to information under the control of WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL, for example, to delete comments published on the page, or images or web content containing the user’s personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the right to restrict the purposes of the processing originally planned by the data controller.
- Right to erasure: This is the user’s right to erase personal data, with the exception of the provisos in the GDPR and other applicable laws that establish the obligation to store them, and the manner and duration of that storage.
- Right to data portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided in a structured format, which is in common use and mechanically read, and to transmit this to another data controller.
- Right to object: This is the user’s right not to allow processing of personal data or for WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL to stop processing it.
WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL will do the following:
- Access the public profile information.
- Publish all information already published on the WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER S.L. in the user profile.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Scial Network channels.
- Update the status of the page, which will be published in the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, remove the content that no longer interests them and restrict who shares their connections, which they may do by accessing their privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the website of WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER, S.L, may publish in it comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the content and of the corresponding copyright and intellectual property rights, or have the consent of the third parties affected. Any publication on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the Law is prohibited. In these cases, WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content and to request that the user be permanently blocked.
WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published.
Users should be aware that other users will have access to their publications, and that they are therefore primarily responsible for their own privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the user may participate. The rules for each of these, when the Social Network is used, will be published on said network, always in compliance with the LSSI-CE and any other rules that may apply.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotional actions, nor is it associated with any of them.
WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL will use the
Social Network to advertise its products and services. If it decides to process your contact data to carry out direct market research activities, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending the WOFFU JOB ORGANIZER SL page to other users so that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.
The links to the privacy policies of the Social Network are provided below:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
• LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
Collecting personal data and purposes of processing
To send a job application through the ‘Join us’ section on the Woffu website, candidates must send their Curriculum Vitae to the email address email@example.com. Woffu will process candidates’ personal data to manage the recruitment process, analyse the applications and, when applicants fulfil Woffu’s needs, contact the candidates to offer them a job at Woffu.
The legal basis for the data processing is the express, informed consent of the candidate, who may withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing before this withdrawal.
Who has access to the personal data?
Justified by Woffu’s legitimate interest, the candidate’s personal data will be transferred for internal use of the personnel department and the Woffu employees involved in the recruitment process.
For how long will the personal data be stored?
Based on Woffu’s legitimate interest and your consent, Woffu is entitled to process your personal data for at least one (1) year and for a maximum of two (4) years if the candidate’s profile is of special interest to Woffu.